Before filling out an application please read the following:
1. Review the rental criteria form. All applications will be verified using this exact criteria. If you have questions, please call our leasing administrator at 816-436-9099, ext 202.
2. If you own a pet, it is your responsibility to verify that the property allows pets. Also, view the breed restriction list below.
3. PET SCREENING IS A REQUIRED PART OF THE APPLICATION PROCESS FOR ALL APPROVED APPLICANTS:
Upon approval of application, all residents must go through the pet screening regardless if you own a pet or not.
Cost is $20 for first pet, $15 each additional pet and $10 per pet annual renewal fee.
4. Verify the property is still available by contacting our leasing administrator. Our inventory availability changes all of the time.
5. Applications are first come first served.
6. Anyone over the age of 18 who will reside in the property must go through the screening process.
7. The application process can take 3-5 business days. Please be responsive if additional information is requested by the screening service or our office. Applications are often delayed by employment and rental verifications. Preparing your employer and landlord to respond can help speed up the process.
8. Please make sure you have viewed the property prior to signing our Property Hold Agreement as once the agreement has been signed, the money is non-refundable.
All application fees are non-refundable. By submitting an application, you are committing to a service and the fees will not be refunded for any reason including application denial.
$50 per applicant
$40 per occupant (non-lease holder) 18 years of age and older
Start the application process:
1. Make payment – No applications will be processed without payment.
2. Choose your application type below and fill in all information in detail.
Online Application -Full Search
Co-Applicant Application – Co-Applicant Package – order for co-applicant’s after the full search
Criminal Background Only – Criminal ONLY
|Applicant Qualification Worksheet||View||Download|
The following breeds of dogs are not permitted in our properties due to insurance purposes:
- German Shepherd
- Pit Bull
- Doberman Pinscher
- Bull Mastiff
- Wolf Hybrids
- Akita (or any combination of these)
Also, NO ferrets, mice, snakes or any animals that Owner(s) or Management Company refuses to accept.