PLEASE NOTE: Our office is now closed to the public as of December 17, 2020. We will not be accepting rent payments at the office. You are responsible to either mail your rent or get on the tenant portal to pay rent.
Prospective Residents – We are delighted that you are considering a rental home managed by Classic Property Management. When choosing your new home in the Kansas City area, you likely have many questions. Our team is knowledgeable about the area and live within the communities we serve. There are also some FAQ’s below that may answer many of your questions. However, please do not hesitate to contact one of our team members if you need additional help.
Current Residents – We encourage you to become familiar with your resident portal. In the portal you can update your contact information, pay rent and submit maintenance requests. Our team is accessible during regular business hours to help you as well. If you are ending your tenancy with Classic, please visit the Resident Downloads link in order to find the necessary forms to submit your notice to vacate or move out cleaning lists.
Why should I rent from your company?
We take pride in being professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services in the Northland.
- We use professional vendors who are licensed and insured (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We have an excellent after hours maintenance emergency service.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- Our Brokers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements
- Maintenace requests can be added at any time using our Resident Login Portal.
- Rent payments can be made on time and easily by e-check or credit card also on the Resident Portal.
Will I sign a lease?
Yes, you will sign a lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout your tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, your lease is signed, and we do a walk-through inspection, we’ll hand you the keys to your new home!
When is my rent due?
Rent is due on the 1st of each month and will be assessed late fees if received on the 4th of the month.
How do I pay rent?
Rent can be paid online using our convenient online portal which can be accessed directly through our website. You may pay using a checking account or by credit card on the portal.* We also accept checks and money orders. NO CASH accepted.
*Fees will be assess for using a credit card and billed at time of use.
How are maintenance issues handled?
When a maintenance issues occurs you may submit a service request through the online portal. We require all maintenance requests to be in writing.
After normal business hours, if you experience an emergency you may contact our after hours emergency line. They will do their very best to service you and depending on the nature of the emergency, a vendor may be dispatched. Some examples of emergencies that need after hours service include any water gushing at the property, no heat, or major electrical issues.
All other maintenance issues can be serviced during normal business hours and should be submitted on the portal.